Top quality sleep for every cat and dog!
Our premium fleece bedding has a thick, dense pile that's comfortable for sleeping on any surface. It prevents pressure sores, discomfort, and joint pain even on hard floors.
The polyester fibres allow liquids to drain through, keeping the top dry and comfortable for incontinent pets and puppies and kittens. Ultimate ProFleece pet bedding is autoclavable, machine washable, and resists stains and bacteria. It's ideal for situations where your pet’s hygiene and comfort are vital, including during medical care and whelping/kittening.
Size: 1m x 1.5m
- Non-allergenic, non-toxic, and non-irritant.
- Allows liquids to pass through, leaving the top dry.
- Does not support bacterial growth.
- Resistant to permanent staining.
- Available in traditional green back or rubber non-slip backing.
- Machine washable at 90℃.
- Can be put in an autoclave.
- Quick-drying and can also be tumble-dried on cool.
- Hospitalisation and pre- or post-operative care.
- Incontinent or disabled pets.
- Pets with arthritic joints.
- Puppies and kittens.
- Older animals.
- Sleeping on hard, tiled, or slippery surfaces.
- Crates and kennels.
- Travelling in cars.
You may find that your ProFleece pet bedding sheds at first. This is normal! During manufacture, loose fibres can get caught in the pile and will come loose during use. Some shedding along the cut edges is to be expected too. The shedding will naturally reduce through use and cleaning. It will not affect the thickness of the pile or appearance of your fleece and the fibres are not harmful to animals.